What is the sequence of disassembling the main parts of hori
The disassembly sequence of main parts of horizontal lathe is as followings:
1. Disassembly of Electric Components: Disassemble the control board, electromotor and illuminating lamp, etc.
2. Loose the joint bolt between spindle case and machine bed.
3. Separately discharge the tailstock and cutting tool carriage.
4. Disassemble the feeding box, drive screw,feed rod, joint sleeve of operation handle, dismount the feeding box.
5. Loose the joint bolts between bracket and machine bed, disassemble the sliding box.
6. Separate the sliding box and machine bed.